SOCIALEYEZ is a leading digital engagement agency empowering organizations to build more meaningful relationships with their target audience. We work with some the biggest brands in the region including Canon, Henkel, Philips, Dubai Roads & Transport Authority (RTA), Etisalat, HSBC, Tim Hortons and Mazda.
We pride ourselves in creating an exceptional work experience for our employees and we are seeking out top talent due to an exciting phase of expansion. If you are looking to work for an organization who are creative, strategic, demand excellence but also know how to have fun then our Dubai Headquarters could be the place for you.
As the Business Development Manager (BDM) you will be responsible in ensuring new business targets are met on a quarterly and annual basis. You will be generating leads, understanding client requirements, developing proposals and closing new contracts. The BDM will need to follow a consultative sales approach and be very comfortable with selling services as well as technology solutions.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify potential clients and decision makers within the client organization
- Prospect for potential new clients and closing new sales deals
- Responsible for developing the strategic approach for any RFP response
- Accountable for developing the pricing & scope for work offering for any RFP response
- Manage workshops, client seminars and marketing events
- Attend industry related events, exhibitions and tradeshows to analyze the latest business opportunities and market trends
- Manage and coach a business development executive
- BA or BS degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years+ experience in a business development role within the UAE
- Proven track record of winning and closing new business
- Fluent within both English and Arabic
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Digital or Social Media Agency experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements