We’re on the hunt for a talented Videographer/Editor/Photographer in Dubai who can demonstrate a passion for video, creative thinking and storytelling abilities. The required candidate should have energy and enthusiasm and be able to work hard on a variety of projects. The candidate will shoot and assist in editing. We need someone who’s skilled and quick with editing and photography assignments.
Candidate will work closely with the production director / filmmaker(s) to execute the concept through to completion. The projects will be highly varied, from events to TVC’s as well as live-produced shows to be aired through social platforms.
You’ll be expected to have a good knowledge of trends in the video, photography and social media industries and apply them to your work. We’re looking for someone who wants to build something great, super motivated and a team player.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment.
- Producing high-quality video and photography that meets all aspects of the client’s brief.
- Sets up, managing and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Ensure consistent brand representation and unified look and feel for the clients.
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Collects B-roll footage during interviews, behind the scenes and events.
- Creatively shoot the events and any kind of shoot.
- Capable of recording of Voice over and other audio related work.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition and relevant software’s. (FCP and Grading is plus).
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team. Organized, efficient, self-motivated.
- Working closely with the director, post-production team and Account Managers.
- Manage the edit system and ensure files are saved properly with the correct names and folders.
- Assist in music selection and music edit.
- Overall helping the production team during shoot days.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
Seniority Level: Mid Senior level
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Preferably BS degree in Film studies, Cinematography, Digital Media Production or equivalent experience.
- Work experience as a Videographer. Worked as a DOP, Gaffer is a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ prior experience in any production house or channel.
- Experience working on using professional cameras, editing suits and basic lighting.
- Preferably Arabic Speaker
Additional Qualifications and Requirements
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Supports the team throughout the production process, which may include finding interview subjects.
- Experience using Photoshop and Illustrator is desirable.
- Some knowledge of grading and sound mixing is desirable.
- Able to meet deadlines and follow internal processes.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate accurately an idea to the team.
- Strong management and communication skills. (ability to understand client needs and work with others on execution)
- Passion for searching out new perspectives and processes.
- Proactive in proposing new ideas and concepts.
- Positive attitude towards challenges.
- Must be able to show work samples from previous projects e.g. Showreel